I may have to find a new daycare provider. I can't have my sweet, innocent little boy exposed to such horrible things.
Yesterday when I dropped him off, the assistant teacher (a woman in her sixties)
showed up wearing (I can hardly type it)
socks with (wait for it)
FLIP FLOPS.
OMG, I think I just threw up a little bit.
Not even just socks, pink fishnetty like socks (she dresses as if she is trying to be the hip grandma), with the fabric squashed between her big toe and her index toe to accommodate the FLIP FLOPS.
I know I have been guilty of putting socks and sandals on Jackson's feet, but it makes me cry every time I do it. He wants to wear the sandals and the daycare requires socks, so at least there is a reason. There can be no reason for sock and FLIP FLOPS! I should check her contract to see if this is a firable offense.
*shudder*
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know of socks that are made like mittens, four toes together and a separate section for the great toe. Yes, they are make to be worn with FFs. The reason if warmth.
I think I have a pair of socks, they micht be with my tie.
YUCK... The thought of flip flops and socks is making me sick, too!
Post a Comment