Sunday, January 21, 2007
Football
First of all, I know nothing about football. Second of all, the Bears are going straight to hell. They obviously care nothing about the victims of Katrina, they only care about themselves and their really good football playing. I only turned on the game in the third quarter and the Saints just kept saying "Oh, did you want the ball? Here it is." I got that, and I know nothing about football.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
And did you see those heartless Colts take a game away from NE. A game that NE had already won. The Colts were wipped, but did they take defeat like men. No, they had to come back and get the win for themselves. The hell with fair play, it's me...me...me.
We'll see how they do with dabears
I see it all as a victory of the animal kingdom over mankind.
We'll see what Colbert has to say on the matter.
Post a Comment