Saturday, June 28, 2008

Time Study Man

Boy, Uncle Marcel's comment on my "100 Steps" post below really made me think of the Time Study Man from Pajama Game "...for a Time Study Man to waste time, is a crime!" Unfortunately, the only versions of this I could find on YouTube were really bad local productions so I won't link to them. Kathy was more on the money. I am trying to increase the number of steps I take and not decrease, on the theory that moving is better than not moving. Being in a sedentary job means that I don't have to move much if I don't want to, but if I make the effort to walk down the hall to talk to the accounting people rather than calling or emailing them, I have gotten a little bit of movement and I maintain a better relationship.

I started this on Wednesday just to get a feel for what I was doing already and now starting tomorrow I will start a week long 70,000 step program and see how I do. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Marcel said...

The movie I was thinking of was "Cheaper By The Dozen" but Pajama Game was based on the same story.