- I can sing.
- If I was 25 years younger I would go on American Idol
- I would not win, but I would make it to Hollywood
- I was raised Catholic
- I am now an atheist
- When I think about everything I was taught about religion as a child, it sounds like a cult*
- I love Christmas
- I am not opposed to contradictions
- I was married 15 years before buying a house
- I was married 20 years before having Jackson
- I will be married 25 years next September
- I lucked into my career by being in the right place at the right time with the right set of skills
- I am really good at my job
- I really love my job
- I am not terribly fond of meetings
- I love watching TV
- I don’t have time to watch nearly as much TV now that I have Jackson
- I miss it
- I love reading
- I don’t have time to read nearly as many books now that I have Jackson
- I miss that too
- I don’t miss anything as much as I miss my mom
- I talk to her everyday in my head
- She would really love how amazing Jackson has become
- She would have really, really loved to see me on American Idol
*If someone told you these stories today and all they had to back them up was a book supposedly authored by the very being they are asking you to accept on faith you would call them crazy. If not, I might have just the religion for you.
Monday, February 02, 2009
25 Things
25 things about me, as seen on FaceBook. What do you mean you are not on FaceBook?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That new religion is a scream, very creative. I detect overtones of "Men In Black" and "Mad Magizine"
I agree you are an excellent singer. As I recall your sisters Adrienne and Gretchen are good also. I've never heard Kathy sing.
Obviously we disagree on religious faith but I respect your right to believe as you please.
I have reread item six and wish to comment on it. Of course what you learned as a child does not square away with what you know now. Now you are able to absorb so much more, and in depth. When you teach Jackson you will teach him what he understands. As he grows in understanding you will teach him more difficult lessons.
You are much further along in your living experiences and maybe can now handle the book of Proverbs.
Post a Comment