The funniest thing I read today:
For some reason she has been drawing the sexual organs on her drawings of people, which is probably going to get us another sideline "talk" from the preschool teachers before long. When I asked her why she always draws the penis on her figures of Daddy or her little male friends, she got exasperated and said, "That's how you know they are BOYS." She has a point there, but still. Anyway, my Valentine card has me holding a flower, and I have oversized knockers, which is not very true to life at all. LT's Valentine card has him with (visible) food in his belly, and his penis is there and labeled as such, and it is not oversized. Or rather it is a realistic, proportionate size. Not to say that LT's penis is not not-huge or anything. It is the size it needs to be. I think I am going to stop typing now.
from Mimismartypants
I had to wipe tears away from my eyes I was laughing so hard. I would love to get away from the stupid symbol of a dress on the girls or the flipped up hair. I think drawing a penis on the international boy symbol and breasts on the girl symbol is a reasonable alternative.
Saturday, February 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now there's something you don't see every day! I'm not sure if I would go for changing dresses and all those "traditional" ways of distinguishing gender to drawing genitalia, but hey, I guess it works! LOL
Anyhoo, I hope all is well on your front. Any more snow lately? You know how much I love it! Just read my blog to find out how much we've gotten (but I'm sure you can tell that I'm not impressed so far). Talk to you later, and have a great week!
Post a Comment