I got numbers and I could win some cash this Sunday. I will have the game on (TV not radio so I won't need the yellow tape that daddy sent me), but it is all very complicated and am not at all confident that I will see the necessary bits of information that I need to know if I won or not. Sure, I trust them to tell me at work, but I would like to be able to go in with the knowledge that they owe me money and perhaps do a little "you owe me money dance" on Monday morning. So if I win, let me know in the comments on Sunday night (especially you LA people since I likely won't see the end of the game).
If at the end of any given quarter the last digits of the score line up like this:
Pittsburgh 4 and Seattle 5 - I win $175
Pittsburgh 5 and Seattle 2 - I win $175
Pittsburgh 5 and Seattle 4 - I win $25
Pittsburgh 2 and Seattle 5 - I win $25
Pittsburgh 9 and Seattle 7 - I win $10
Pittsburgh 0 and Seattle 7 - I win $10
Pittsburgh 9 and Seattle 1 - I win $10
Pittsburgh 0 and Seattle 1 - I win $10
Pittsburgh 1 and Seattle 8 - I win $10
Pittsburgh 2 and Seattle 8 - I win $10
Pittsburgh 1 and Seattle 3 - I win $10
Pittsburgh 2 and Seattle 3 - I win $10
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nope, I had the Pittsburgh 0 Seattle 7 for the first quarter too. Would have had it if Seattle's touchdown had been good. For all of the options that you had you really have to suck at football squares not to win anything!
Blame it all on Seattle. You could have won the 1-3 combo if the Seahawks had gone for that field goal in the last 30 seconds.
i won my squares at halftime. 50 bucks richer am i
Post a Comment