Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Last Days
Lyle and I watched the DVD Last Days last night. It is a movie about the last days of Kurt Cobain. Well, in the movie they call him Blake, but even the director admits at the end that while the movie is fictional he had Cobain in mind while making it. It is not an extraordinary movie but it was worth seeing if only to remind me how glad I am that I don't do drugs. OMG I felt jittery and jumpy for a good half hour after just watching this film, I would not make a good druggy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You don't know, you might make a good druggy. We do know that Kurt didn't make a good druggy.
I suppose we must define our terms. What makes a good druggy. From a dealer's perspective he was a great druggy right up until that last part. They hate to lose customers that way. It is so final.
Post a Comment