Tuesday, November 28, 2006

On a Clear Night...

You can hear forever.

On Sunday night I was driving home all by myself from 8pm to 11:30pm (construction in Jackson) so first I sang myself hoarse (gotta love Amy Grant's Christmas album) and then I turned to AM radio. It was such a clear night I was pulling in stations from all over the country. I got a few from New Jersey and found out there was a traffic delay at the New Brunswick exit of the Turnpike. That was our exit for the eight years that we lived in New Jersey. It is a good thing we don't live there anymore or I would have been delayed getting home. I heard about making films from Minneapolis. I heard about killing feral pigs from South Carolina. I heard about personal finance and Matt Drudge from Boston. I could have heard about sports and church from any number of places but I could not get off those stations fast enough. It was really an entertaining drive but I was very happy to get home.

No comments: