Thursday, September 04, 2008

Best Clip Ever



I had a hard time sitting and listening to the speeches at the RNC last night and I am glad John Stewart is around to find the opposite clips to bring all of the hypocrisy home.
i thought the charges of "flip flopping" were silly when they did it against Kerry (yes, by all means stick with a bad position no matter what) and I really thought they would not be picking that stick up again since McCain as been very busy flipping and flopping to make the more conservative members of the party happy, but Guiliani did it. The gall is apalling.

2 comments:

Sean M. said...

I'm loving this clip! Thank you for posting...

Marcel said...

I had seen this before and it is very good. Jon Stewart nails Carl Rove, Bill O'Rielly and Dick Morris all in his very funny manner. Some of his facial expressions are just too precious. Still, I do prefer Colbert as the funnier guy on that channel.