Well, I decided that if the rest of you can post to a blog without Jackson as material I should do it too. I do have a life outside of Jackson and things that I think about posting, but then Jackson does something cute and it all going out the window. Ironically I had to name this blog "jkzynda" because I had already named the other one "ezynda." Such is the chaos of my life.
Speaking of chaos, I went to the mall yesterday. Jackson needed new shoes and new sleeper and, as I have mentioned elsewhere, Target and other discount department stores only sell "spiderman" or the equivalent in all things child related. [I realize this is going to overlap a lot with Jackson's site, but since he is 98% of my world right now that is inevitable.] So, I hit up Penney's and find nothing, I head over to Payless and hit pay dirt, two pairs of great shoes for half off. On the way back I notice something called "Child's Place" so I run in and they have the perfect sleepers in size 24months (no one carries 24 months; it is either 18 months or 2T). Anyway, back to my life, the mall was insane. You would have thought it was the day after Thanksgiving instead of the Saturday before; it was just that packed. The Disney Store was packed, the toy store was packed, and all 6 picture places were jammed with precocious children in the Christmas finest and their anxious parents. I felt sorry for the workers hanging out just inside GNC and the piano store since they had absolutely no one in the store. I did not feel sorry enough that I would actually go in and pretend to be interested in what they were selling, but it did seem unfair.
This is going to be a crazy week. Mom is coming down tomorrow (yay!) and making me rice soup (double yay and nanny nanny). We will have our regular playdate with Sammy on Tuesday; hopefully here so that I can use the time packing everything up that I need to bring with me on Wednesday. On Wednesday, as soon as we wake up Jackson, Mom, and I will head over to Brighton to drop Jackson and six tons of stuff off with Lyle's mom. Once Jackson is settled Mom and I will slip out and drive up to Gretchen's. On Thursday morning Gretchen, Gordon, Mom, and I will drive up to the Soo to gamble. Depending on our moods and how much I am missing Jackson we will either stay one night or two and then head back down to G's for the night. The next day (am I on Saturday or Sunday) Mom and I will drive back down to Indiana. Meanwhile on the Zynda side, Lyle plans to call his mom on Thursday to see how she did with Jackson the night before. If she is doing fine she will keep him for a few more days (her choice) if not, he will drive up to Brighton for dinner on Thursday and bring Jackson home on Friday. If he is still in Indiana he will join J&R for dinner on Thursday.
Well, my Christmas clock (the extent of my decorating so far) just went off which means I only have about an hour or so left until Jackson wakes up from his nap. So, if I want to nap I better get to it. I will do a quick post on Amazon and link this to mom's site soon.
Sunday, November 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have the soup bone, don't forget to leave out a big pot, the sauce and the rice.
Already there!
Post a Comment