I am not getting into Desparate Housewives this season. I am sick of Susan, I am sick of Bree being so stupid (I really hate it when they make a smart woman act so stupid), I did like the kidnapping of the boys, but other than that I think I will drop it from my line up. Maybe I could talk them into switching with Grey's Anatomy. I really like that one and if it was on in the 9pm slot I could watch it easily, but right now I have to tape it, or stay up way past my bedtime like I did last night.
We are expecting snow tonight and for the rest of the week. I talked mom into starting her drive early so that she could be here around noon. That way Lyle could leave for his classes after putting Jackson down for his nap. I will probably take off from here around the time that Jackson should be waking up and hopefully be able to take the rest of the day off.
Monday, November 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment