Here is the recipe for pocket mush:
Two weeks before you need the pocket mush buy a bag of McDonald's cookies, give two cookies to a small boy (preferably cute) and put the bag your coat pocket.
A week later try to retrieve two more cookies for the small boy and rip the bag to shreds.
A few days later decide that the bag is history and just dump the cookies into your pocket. This will make dispensing one or two to the small boy easier.
A few days later brush six inches of snow off the car. In a few hours your pocket mush will be ready. You may discover it when you pull your glove out of your pocket and find that it is now covered in pocket mush.
You can clean your pocket as much as you want, but I caution, do not, I repeat DO NOT, put your very expensive digital camera in that pocket ever again, because the next time you brush snow off your car, remnant pocket mush will re-activate filling every little nook and cranny of the camera. Not that I would know that from personal experience or anything.
I better get a toothpick out of the fridge.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment