I need good walking shoes for the cruise (only two weeks away)!
So last week I walked home for lunch (just over a mile) in my new gym shoes and they hurt the top of my left pinky toe terribly. So I walked back in my crocs. This worked fine for my pinky toe, but there was not enough heel support to be truly comfortable. There has to be a happy medium.
Once I get the shoe thing straight I will be ready. My suitcase is packed and except for all of this pesky work stuff I could leave tomorrow. Oh wait, our friend Big Al is coming in on Tuesday and I want to see him. But then I am ready to go. Oh yeah, and Kat is coming to Michigan next Saturday, I have to be there for that. But right after that I can leave anytime.
Watch this spot (or Adrienne's--we have decided yet) for cruise updates as they happen.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A pinched pinky toe is usually caused by shoes that are too narrow. Get help the next time you buy shoes. Take along the sox that will be worn with them. Be sure the toes can be wiggled while standing. Life is too short to wear shoes that do not fit properly.
Post a Comment