
Excel! I am grateful for MicroSoft Excel. I love this program and I can't imagine my life without it. When I think of what Mom could have done with something like this in her work life it make me weep (yeah, what doesn't these days). In her later years she used MicroSoft Money for her personal finances, but she could have organized the hell out that union with Excel.
2 comments:
When I first learned Excel I too believed it to be the greatest help in organizing everything. Now it is even better, something for which to be thankful.
I agree. Excel is GREAT. As an engineer I used it extensively. Now I use it for almost all my financial records.
An interesting fact: Microsoft did not initially develop Excel. They bought the rights from some third party and has since evolved it and made a fortune.
Post a Comment