Monday, November 17, 2008

Q Day

Q is for Quick

Right behind nice people I am grateful for quick people. People that don't need to be hit over the head with a concept in order to "get it." People that can drop a joke at the drop of a hat. The majority of my relatives fall into this category and I am grateful. It is wonderful when you run into someone in real life that shows a quick wit. Once at a casino I went up the club desk and said "I can't remember if I got a card the last time I was here." The staff person did not miss a beat and replied "I can't either. We must have been so drunk." He made my day.

1 comment:

Marcel said...

Something that I had not thought of before, yes, I like quick people. I am predisposed to get to know them when encountered. Life is more pleasant with interactions with them.