Sunday, November 02, 2008

Gratitude A to B

I love this innovative blogging challenge, invented by G. I think it will catch on and go international.



I am already late so I need to catch up:



A - Ability. I saw this word in the middle Gretchen's post and it struck me as something I am grateful for. I am thankful that I have the ability to do all of the things that I do in life. The good, the bad, and the ugly.



B - Birthday Balloons (I get two points for this, right?). Having a room filled with balloons on my birthday is such a wonderful memory for me. I also have great memories of doing this for Gretchen's girls and now Jackson. Now I just need to figure out where to put the balloons this year.

2 comments:

Marcel said...

The ability to do the ugly? I am having a dificult time visualizing what that would be.

Gretchen said...

I love birthday balloons too. I miss them.