I love to laugh. I love to make other people laugh. Getting Jackson to laugh is easy. Getting Lyle to laugh makes my day. Laughing with my family is the best feeling ever. Luckily, we do it a lot. A whole lot. Especially on our annual trip up to the Soo at Thanksgiving (see Gretchen's K). We laugh until we hurt. This year I am sure we will be laughing and crying in equal measure, perhaps at the same time.
I love this picture of Gretchen and Jackson laughing from June 2005.
I laughed out loud just this morning; what a great way to start the day. I was eating a muffin at McD and reading my book (Plato and a Platypus Walk Into a Bar-- thanks Kat) and I read this line. "There is nothing like an argument by analogy. Well, maybe a duck."
1 comment:
Good choice for L. Laughing runs in the family. When our kids were going to grade school we were told that the teachers were always able to identify the Beauregard kids by their laughing.
Post a Comment